NSA Members: Save up to $2,400 on your degree at AAU
Allied American University (AAU) is a nationally accredited, online college offering associate and bachelor's degrees, and college-level certificate programs especially designed for busy, working adults seeking to advance their careers through higher education.
AAU has developed specialized areas of study in the criminal justice field and is a dedicated partner of various law enforcement organizations. For example, AAU is a proud educational partner of the National Sheriff’s Association (NSA) and the Military Police Regimental Association (MPRA), as well as being recognized as an MPRA "Preferred School.”
The university has also been recognized as a Top Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine for four consecutive years and has been acknowledged by Military Advanced Education magazine for accommodating the education needs’ of active duty service members.
Education partners, such as the National Sheriff’s Association (NSA) members, spouses and children, can benefit from attractive educational perks at AAU. These perks include:
- Lower Tuition Rate
- Save up to $2,400 on a bachelor's degree program
- Save up to $1,200 on an associate degree program
- Waived Fees
- Live Support from a Personalized Support Team
- Admissions Specialist
- Program Success Advocate
- Registration Representative
- Flexibility to balance education goals with work/family responsibilities
- Spouses and children of NSA members also qualify for AAU discounts
At AAU, students can pursue an associate or bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration or General Studies. A variety of certificate programs, such as Homeland Security, Criminal Investigations, Law Enforcement, Corrections, Management and more, can provide a competitive edge to a law enforcement career, as well as reinforce a degree program.
With staff and faculty members that have prior law enforcement and/or military experience, AAU understands the types of benefits that help criminal justice students succeed. These benefits include:
- 100% Online Programs. All courses are online, 24/7.
- 8-Week Courses. Finish faster.
- Student Aid. Federal student aid accepted.
- Interest-Free Pay Plans. Graduate debt free.
- AAU Scholarships. Earn up to $6,000 in scholarship funds.
- Education Partner Benefits. NSA members save money.
- No Waitlists. Classes are always available.
- Open Enrollment. Choose from multiple start dates.
- No Entrance Exams. SAT scores and exams don’t determine eligibility.
- Live Support. Education support from trained staff when you need it.
- Transfer Credits. Fast credit transfer reviews.
- Accredited. Nationally accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
AAU looks forward to servicing the needs of all NSA members, spouses and children. To learn more about taking advantage of NSA education partner benefits at AAU, please call (888) 384-0849 or visit www.allied.edu