The National Sheriffs' Association hosts the following conferences:
- An Annual Education and Technology Expo, held annually in the summer at different locations.
Dates and locations for future conferences:
June 15-19, 2018 in New Orleans, LA
- Registration now open - click here to register today!
- View the agenda for the 2018 Annual Education and Technology Expo.
- Hotel reservations may now be made - click here to book your room(s) now!
- Check out things to do around New Orleans at this special site provided by the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- June 15-19, 2019 in Louisville, KY
- June 22-26, 2020 in Tampa, FL
- June 22-26, 2021 in Phoenix, AZ
- June 20-24, 2022 in Ft Lauderdale, FL
- A Winter Legislative and Technology Conference, held annually in Washington D.C., in conjunction with the Major County Sheriffs' Association Winter Meeting!
Dates for future Winter Conferences:
- February 9-12, 2019
- February 8-11, 2020
EXPOSE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO TOP DECISION MAKERS!
Sheriffs have buying power and authority for their counties. This is your opportunity to make valuable contacts and develop relationships on the exhibit hall floor.
Bring your products and services to the NSA Exhibit Hall. Sheriffs, their appointed purchasing agents, and other qualified buyers will gather to see the current products for law enforcement, criminal justice, and corrections personnel that you have to offer.
Why Exhibit at NSA Conferences?
NSA’s Annual Exhibition has been a sold-out show for the past thirteen years. Industry suppliers from across the country recognize that it is the place to be to reach the buying power of the nation’s sheriffs. Your competition will be there, and so should you!
Besides being the best way to reach U.S. sheriffs and county law enforcement/corrections agencies, benefits to exhibitors include:
- Company listing in the Official Conference Program (deadline applies). Listing includes company name, mailing addresses, booth number, phone number, and 25-word company/product description.
- A 5% DISCOUNT on ads placed in the pre-conference issue of Sheriff magazine (deadline applies).
- A FREE Annual Sheriffs’ Directory, which includes the address, phone/fax numbers, and email address for every sheriff’s office in the U.S. (distributed at the show).
- Exclusive exhibit hall hours.
- Evening networking opportunities with the nation’s sheriffs.
We are looking for contemporary and innovative educational seminars on law enforcement issues that attendees will find relevant to their job and agency. Seminars should not be a sales pitch/commercial for an organization or service. NSA offers limited sponsored seminar opportunities if you wish to engage attendees in this way.
For more information on Seminar Presentations, check out our FAQs!