2019 Winter Conference Refund Insurance
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I submit a claim for a refund?
Three easy steps:
- Visit the claims website: www.RainProtectionRefunds.com
- Enter your information
- Provide a few supporting documents
Your refund will then be issued!
So, if there is a catastrophe that my company needs to respond to, I’m covered?
Yes! We want you prepared to respond to anything life throws your way. You will receive a 100% refund of your registration fees for any one of the following reasons:
- The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee, a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70, or any person(s) in the group due to attend the event with the attendee
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the police service or other local government agency have issued warning not to travel
- Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee to this event
- Jury duty which the attendee was unaware of at the time of registration
- The attendee being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration
- Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services
- The attendee being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly
- Unexpected disruption of the public transport networks the attendee could not have reasonably known about before the date or time of this event
- The attendee being relocated for work more than one hundred (100) miles from the work location which they were unaware of at the time of booking
- The attendee is unexpectedly terminated from their job
When does my insurance coverage start?
The moment you pay your registration fee!
When does my insurance coverage end?
Upon the show opening on the first day of the event!
What if I attend one day, but can’t attend the next?
Sorry, registration fees cannot be pro-rated. If you attend one day of registration you cannot be refunded for any other missed functions.
When can I file a claim?
As soon as you know that you’re unable to attend NSA's 2019 Winter Conference! Whether you enter a claim 6 months out or 30 days after the event, the policy will provide a 100% refund should you be unable to attend due to a covered reason.
Wait… I can file a claim AFTER the event if I missed it?
Absolutely! If anything comes up and you have to miss the event, you can file a claim up to 30 days AFTER the event to get your full refund! The deadline to file for the 2019 Winter Conference is March 8, 2019.
Who is covering this insurance?
What do I have to do to sign up for this insurance?
Nothing! It is automatically included with your registration to attend NSA's 2019 Winter Conference.
What if I have more claims questions?
Rainprotection Insurance handles everything. Their claims department provides an online claims website that will manage all claims and issue refunds.
I still have questions – who on the National Sheriffs’ Association staff can help me?
For more information, please contact:
Director of Meetings