Sheriffs have buying power and authority for their counties. This is your opportunity to make valuable contacts and develop relationships on the exhibit hall floor.
Bring your products and services to the NSA Exhibit Hall. Sheriffs, their appointed purchasing agents, and other qualified buyers will gather to see the current products for law enforcement, criminal justice, and corrections personnel that you have to offer.
Why Exhibit at NSA Conferences?
NSA’s Annual Exhibition has been a sold-out show for the past thirteen years. Industry suppliers from across the country recognize that it is the place to be to reach the buying power of the nation’s sheriffs. Your competition will be there, and so should you!
Besides being the best way to reach U.S. sheriffs and county law enforcement/corrections agencies, benefits to exhibitors include:
- Company listing in the Official Conference Program (deadline applies). Listing includes company name, mailing addresses, booth number, phone number, and 25-word company/product description.
- A 5% DISCOUNT on ads placed in the pre-conference issue of Sheriff magazine (deadline applies).
- A FREE Annual Sheriffs’ Directory, which includes the address, phone/fax numbers, and email address for every sheriff’s office in the U.S. (distributed at the show).
- Exclusive exhibit hall hours.
- Evening networking opportunities with the nation’s sheriffs.
For more information, contact:
National Account Manager
770.432.8410 ext. 153