Leading Change: Developing Women Leaders (Fairfax, VA)
For the last seven years we have been working with law enforcement organizations and fire departments to help them identify talented women in their organization to develop. We focus on helping individuals to cultivate their leadership skills and develop a strategic plan for their career.
Individuals can enroll in a class or organizations can send personnel or host a class for their personnel and those of surrounding agencies.
Our experienced faculty who have served in field and senior level positions and led law enforcement organizations lead students through an interactive program containing both lecture and applied learning exercises.
Students learn the science and research behind modern behavioral science theories and how to:
- Lead individuals, teams and organizations
- Advocate for themselves, their teams and their ideas
- Build cohesive teams to operate in an ethical environment
- Improve their briefing and communication skills
- Interact more effectively with the community and their peers