Is Your Training Program Up to Par? [SPONSORED]
It’s no surprise the best way to shape behavior and produce positive outcomes for our officers and communities is to invest in training programs. Is your training program up to par? Are you reviewing your policies on a regular basis to make sure they are up to date and then training to those policies? Are your training records and documentation where it needs to be?
Join Rich LeCates, former Data Scientist Director and Police Lieutenant Commander, as he provides helpful rationale and justification that law enforcement leaders can use for productive conversations and actionable outcomes with their administration and municipal leaders.
During this interactive discussion, we’ll cover
- Why training is critical for successful outcomes
- How policies and incentives should complement your training objectives
- How to work with administrators, lawyers, and city/county leaders to gain alignment
- Key fundamentals for developing leaders and training officers in your agency
Other Webinars in this Series:
- The Future of De-Escalation Training for Law Enforcement
- How Should We Train Officers for Long-Term and Fulfilling Careers?
- Becoming a First-Line Supervisor: Characteristics, Training, and Challenges
- Aug 4: Is Your Training Program Up to Par? Investment in Your Training Program to Produce the Best Results (this webinar)
Rich LeCates has spent over 10 years with the Clayton County, Georgia Police Department, finishing his career with the agency as a Lieutenant Commander in 2017 where he co-founded an Intelligence and Analytics Unit and authored programs and solutions in-house for incident forecasting, Compstat, operational analytics, as well as managing agency CAD and GIS operations, and was an advisor between the agency and local government. His public safety experience is complemented by an established software development background, with over 15 years of corporate IT experience to include establishing and directing an innovation lab that included data science, AI/ML, analytics, business intelligence, image recognition, mental health monitoring, among other new and emerging technologies.
Vector Solutions is a leader in eLearning and performance support, providing award-winning SaaS solutions. The company delivers continuing education (CE), training, technology and performance management solutions to a broad range of industries including education, public safety, industrial, IT and architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) sectors. Its brands include RedVector, TargetSolutions, and SafeSchools.