Creating Powerful, Positive Sustainable Change
In this webinar, Michael will share how his leadership philosophy can help create the change we need in today’s environment. In this webinar he will discuss:
- The 3 steps and the order of those steps necessary to create powerful positive change.
- How and why change is frequently done backwards leading, in some cases, to tragic outcomes.
- How each of us can contribute to this change and our roles and responsibilities.
- Michael’s 4 step methodology for resolving conflicts, questions and concerns.
- He will cite specific examples as to how in today’s environment, law enforcement officers can help be agents of powerful positive change.
Michael Levin is President and CEO of Custom Solutions. He has launched numerous companies and built them into multi-million dollar entities.
He is a three-time #1 International Best-Selling author. His books include his #1 inspirational best-seller “Let Them See You Sweat” along with “Sitting on the Same Side of the Table: The Art of Collaborative Selling”. He is a co-author of Jack Canfield’s (Chicken Soup for the Soul), “The Road to Success”.
He has been on TV and radio shows around the country sharing his knowledge. He has appeared on Home Shopping Network and been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine.