Court Security Training
This training will provide an introduction to contemporary concepts and law enforcement strategies related to courthouse and courtroom security.
- Understanding the need for vulnerability assessments
- Knowing current courtroom security standards of practice
- Knowing the strategies of defendant management
- Understanding the need for professional awareness
- Elements of judicial threat management
- Understanding the basic need for advance planning for emergency events
- Understanding the basic dynamics and operations needed in planning high profile cases
This one or two-day training can be hosted by any agency. All you need to do is provide the facility, NSA provides the rest. A minimum of 25 attendees is required to hold the training for the cost of only $335 per person. A flat fee of $8,000 is charged for classes of less than 25.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL: September 13-14, 2017
Hosted by Broward County Sheriff’s Office
To receive information about hosting your own Court Security Training, please contact:
(800) 424-7827 x320