Receive discounted membership rates if you join as a group
Receive the benefits of NSA membership, plus:
- Save 20% - 50% off the cost of membership annually.
- Eliminate multiple invoices for individual members. All members of your agency will have the same paid thru date and be included in one invoice sent to your agency.
Group Membership Dues Structure
(dues subject to change)
2020-2021 Active Members Group Dues
- Group of 2-50 = $49 each
- Group of 51-100 = $44 each
- Group of 101-500 = $40 each
- Group of 501+ = $35 each
2020-2021 Auxiliary Members Group Dues
- Group of 2-50 = $37 each
- Group of 51-100 = $33 each
- Group of 101-500 = $27 each
- Group of 501+ = $23 each
Note: Excludes Sheriff, Chief of Police, and Agency Director dues. All Memberships are non-refundable.
How do I join as a group?
To join as a group, submit an email request to email@example.com.
Email must include the following information:
- Agency/organization contact information – point of contact name, name of organization, address, phone number, email address.
- Number of people in the group.
- Type of Membership you wish to apply for – Active Membership or Auxiliary Membership.
- Where you want membership cards shipped to – agency/organization address or members’ home addresses.
- An attached spreadsheet (i.e. Excel document – click here for a roster template) with a roster of the group – must include a breakdown of first name, last name, title, home address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address.
Changes to the Group Roster can only be made each year at time of renewal. If a Group Member is added mid-year, they will be charged for the full dues amount (it will not be prorated).
If you have any questions about Group Membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.424-7827 x201.