2020 Winter Conference
Updated October 29, 2019
View By Track
- Attendee FULL Conference Registration: $575*
- Spouse/Significant Other/Guest FULL Conference Registration: $200*
- Saturday Registration Only: $150
- Sunday Registration Only: $200
- Monday Registration Only: $150
- Saturday/Sunday Registration Only: $350
- Sunday/Monday Registration Only: $350
* Includes Coffee in Exhibit Hall on Sunday and Monday, Sunday Lunch Buffet, President's Reception, and Conference Cancellation Insurance
Refund insurance is now included with your 2020 Winter Conference registration fee! You will receive a 100% refund, if you are unable to attend the event for a reason outside of your control that is covered under the policy. This coverage starts on the date you pay for registration and ends on the first date of the show. This coverage is underwritten by Lloyds of London.
IMPORTANT: There is NO housing form. You must register for the Conference before you can make your hotel reservation. Once you have completed Conference Registration, at the bottom of your confirmation there will be a link to make your hotel reservation. You must make your hotel reservations from this link in order to secure the conference rate.
The hotel’s “Cut-Off date” for reservations at the Conference rate is Thursday, January 17, 2020. If you call the hotel to make your reservation, you will not be given the conference rate. The room rate this year at J.W. Marriott is $285/night plus 14.5% tax ($326.33). Any hotel cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will be charged one night’s room and tax by the hotel.
At the NSA Winter Legislative & Technology Conference in Washington, DC, you can join high-level leadership from federal agencies, members of Congress, and very active Sheriffs who come together to explore current legislation and trending technologies and products.
2020 Exhibitors' Schedule**
Saturday, February 8
Sunday, February 9
12 noon - 5:00 pm
7:00 am - 9:00 am
Sunday, February 9
Monday, February 10
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
8:00 am - 12:00 noon*
* Exclusive Exhibit Hall Hours Except for State Sheriffs' Association Meeting
Exhibits Tear Down
Monday, February 10
12:00 noon - 5:00 pm
** Times subject to change
Beware of Lists for Sale
The official registration list is exclusively offered and available for exhibitors only from NSA or Tradeshow Logic. Lists obtained from outside parties are not legitimate and NSA/TSL does not authorize, offer, or sell registration list information to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation.
Take advantage of this once-a-year marketing opportunity and become a sponsor. There are many exclusive sponsorship opportunities available to you at our annual conference. Increase your exposure — be a sponsor.
NOTICE: Unauthorized Companies Soliciting Services for NSA Conferences
We understand that our exhibitors and sponsors have been inundated with phone calls and emails from fraudulent companies claiming to represent the National Sheriffs’ Association. We are making changes to the way we publish our exhibiting companies’ information to help reduce those unwanted contacts. Please be assured that the following are the only currently approved vendors with regard to our annual conferences. If you are contacted by any other company claiming to represent the National Sheriffs’ Association, please check with us before doing business with them.
- Tradeshow Logic – Exhibit Sales
- The YGS Group – Advertising
- VoiceHive – Registration Contractor
- Orchid Event Solutions – Housing Contractor
- Brede Exposition Service – General Service Contractor
- Convention Strategy Group – Lead Retrieval Contractor
- Liberty CFS NV, Inc. – Official Freight Carrier
- Projection Video Services, Inc. – Official Audio Visual Contractor
- Convention Plant Designs – Official Plant-Flower Contractor