How Can You Help?
They keep you safe. Please help us keep them safe, too.
Text your donation amount to (703) 952-7119 or visit https://www.sheriffs.org/donate
If you wish for NSA to distribute donations to the highest priority offices and areas, please consider a donation to the National Sheriffs' Educational Foundation, our 501(c)(3) designed specifically to provide assistance to those in law enforcement who require immediate relief and economic assistance.
Other ways you can support NSA:
- Goods (respirators, masks, disposable gowns, hand sanitizer, etc.) to be directed to sheriff's offices
- Contribution to NSA for COVID-19-related operational costs.
- Corporate Partnership: a year-round partnership that gives you exclusive benefits (booth space discounts, private receptions and more!).
- Annual Conference Sponsorship: sponsor an event at our Annual Conference. This helps us put on a great show for you and our attendees while increasing your reach!
If you have any questions or want to learn more ways you can help please contact Lindsay Hopkins at email@example.com.
The National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) also announced the formation of an Industry Action Group to assist sheriffs' offices and first responders as they navigate the complex COVID-19 pandemic response across the nation.
“Many corporate and industry partners have asked how they can help. Sheriffs have a desperate need for N95 masks, disposable gowns, eye protection, disinfecting products, including hand sanitizer other items, to protect staff, inmates and citizens,” NSA's Jonathan Thompson, CEO and executive director said. “Our deputies are working long hours, running directly into harm’s way to assist vulnerable citizens. They protect us, so we’re working tirelessly to protect them.”
If you or your organization is interested in helping the effort to combat the spread of COVID-19, FEMA has established a website (www.fema.gov/coronavirus/how-to-help) with more information. Examples for the private sector include:
- To sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, please email specifics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have medical supplies or equipment to donate, please provide us details on what you are offering.
- If you are a private company that wants to produce a product related to the COVID response – email email@example.com.
- If you are a hospital and other companies in need of medical supplies, contact your state Department of Public Health and/or Emergency Management.
- For non-medical supplies, services or equipment, if you are interested in doing business with FEMA, visit our Industry Liaison Program.
For additional information please visit FEMA’s website: https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus/.
- Local Lowe’s gifts cleaning supplies to Montgomery County Sheriff
- Sheriffs: Companies ‘enthusiastically’ filling first responders' needs, more aid sought
- Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory donates 50,000 cookies to sheriffs, hospitals
- Donation allows Miami County Sheriff’s officers to disinfect patrol vehicles